Friday, September 3, 2010

Ironic

There is something so infernally irritating in the smugly moronic look of self-satisfaction on the face of a terribly pompous authority figure that the devil's advocate in me wants to bite their head off.

Its just that I hate it when someone, anyone, shoves a dogma in my face. I want to snatch it from them and smack them over the head with it. Really hard. I can actually imagine the nice happy bouncy sound after it makes contact with their stupid empty skulls.

Lesson learned : I shall certainly remember never to guffaw loudly while my brain is playing out these Ally McBealesque mental pictures.


5 comments:

Gustaf Valström said...

lol i know exactly who inspired this colorful rant XD n he certainly deserves to have his empty head bitten off lol lol!

T. said...

arre chhod na! don't think abt that guy. he wouldn't know what a dogma is even if someone smacked him over the head with one! :-D

mgeek said...

I can understand how you feel :-)

Srishti said...

I knowww, right! There's a girl in my class who is so self-satisfies all the time, its annoying.

Nitisha said...

"Ally McBealesque mental pictures".. Hahahaha, that is so well, poetic. :D