Monday, May 17, 2010

Red, Red Wine

I love Neil Diamond! I loved him since dad wud change the lyrics of Song Sung Blue and sing them to us as, "Song sung blue, everyone loves you." when I was some six years old and dada was ten and we were jumping around the house refusing to go to bed! :D I love, love, love his voice! Its my perfect male singing voice except for Elvis Presley's sexy drawl.

And I'm sitting here, listening to him sing Red, Red Wine and I cant help falling in love with him all over again. Ooh ooh ooh, that voice! *sighs happily*

And then the next track is "Girl, you'll be a woman soon..soon, you'll need a man." Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm getting up and doing my version of Uma Thurman's dance from Pulp Fiction. :D

1 comment:

T said...

heheh! Mental image of u doing the uma thurman dance heheheheh!